First and foremost, we would like to thank you for the continuous
support which bring us to the 6th MIMO. Please read carefully on every
point stated below :
(1) Time table
|Time (23/11 Sat)||Participants||Observer/
|8.00am-9.00am||Assemble – school’s track field||VIP room||Hall – 1st floor|
|9.00am-11.00am||Individual contest – classroom||VIP room|
|11.10am-12.10pm||Team contest – classroom||VIP room|
|Time (24/11 Sun||Participants|
|8.00am-9.00am||Registration – common area|
|9.00am-12.00pm||Closing ceremony – 1st floor hall|
(2) Please check the following of school location and floor plan.
|School Allocation Plan||KL/Selangor Participants|
|Other State Participants|
|Floor Plan||Floor Plan|
(3) Assigned seating classroom were listed under name of states byschool name. Participants shall allocate into different classrooms forcompetition seating area. By omitting registration step, kindly proceedto assemble at the relevant line according to the classroom number fromthe list at school track field. We will have plenty of volunteers toguide participants into locating their respective queue stand.
(4) Calculators/electronic devices including cell phones are strictly prohibited during exam.
(5) Competition attire (23/11) – school uniform/sports wear
Award ceremony attire (24/11) – official MIMO T-shirt (to be hand out on 23/11)/school uniform/sports wear
(6) Parents, local and overseas’ team leaders are strictly forbidden entering the exam classroom.
(7) Each student may prepare a simple gift for the gift exchange session at end of the award ceremony.
(8) Registration of MIMO is non-refundable and non-transferable. Wewill not accept replacement of contestant after 7/11/19. A fee ofRM50.00 will be charged for duplicate certificates due to loss ordamaged.
(9) School teachers could obtain their Certificate of Appreciation from control room on 23/11 & 24/11.
(10) Winners will be announced on 23/11 (Sat) latest by 22:00 on ourFB page. We highly encourage student to attend closing ceremony. Anyonewho miss their slot at prize giving stage require to collect their medaland certificate at control room AFTER prize giving ceremony ended.Uncollectible prizes can be retrieved from office only by appointment nolater than 31/1/2020. No collection on behalf will be allowed. Noshipping or postage will be entertained. For appointment please call03-42961322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On a lighter note, good luck and see you there!
SJK (C) Lai Meng 黎明华文小学
1, Jln 15/155C, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur